unofficially super furry animals - sfa - The Man Don't Give A Fuck - [discography].
The Man Don't Give A Fuck
Highest chart position: 22
- The Man Don't Give A Fuck [#]
- The Man Don't Give A Fuck (Howard Marks Mix)
- The Man Don't Give A Fuck (Wishmountain Mix)
to hear an audio sample or # to see tab/chords where available; song titles link to lyrics.
Release date: 14 December 1996
- The most profane song ever recorded? It features the word "fuck" 50 times (as the strategically-placed sticker on the cover "warns"), and attempts to censor it on Radio 1 made the ending sound like one long silence.
- The cover features footballer Robin Friday. The inside notes read: "This record is dedicated to the memory of Robin Friday, 1952 to 1990, and his stand against the 'Man'." "Robin Friday was a nonconformist and lived every second of his life with an intensity that burned for all to see. Friday not only flicked V signs at goalies who stood no chance against his prowess but he flicked V signs at anyone who tried to tame him. He was the superstar of the suburbs, the one who made George Best look like a lightweight. - Paolo Hewitt & Paul 'Guigsy' McGuigan."
- This release's welsh words wisdom: "Stwffiwch y dolig ddim y twrci".
Melonie Walter All Rights Reserved ©2003 - 2016 SuperFurry.org melonie at tifandgif.com